The CR1424cl plate is a 24-deepwell plate made of polystyrene which is especially suitable for relatively sensitive cultures. It is typically used in combination with covers CR1224b/CR1224c and clamp CR1801h/CR1700.
Other characteristics of the plates:
- Single use (non-autoclavable)
- Square wells of 17x17 mm, 40 mm deep with a pyramid bottom for easy centrifugation
- Volume per well: 11 ml
- Typical shaking conditions: 225 rpm/50 mm, or 300 rpm/25 mm
- Packed in boxes of 8, individually wrapped/sealed in polyethylene foil
- Stackable two high in our extra tall clamps (CR1801h clamp)