The CR1496dg plate is the standard 96 well plate to be used in the growth profiler and is lightish grey to prevent cross-talk between wells, ensuring the most accurate measurements even at lower ODs.
Other characteristics of the plates:
- Single use (non-autoclavable)
- Square wells of 8x8 mm, 17 mm deep
- Volume per well: 1.1 ml
- Typical shaking conditions: 225 rpm/50 mm, or 300 rpm/25 mm
- Packed in boxes of 16, individually wrapped/sealed in polyethylene foil
- The transparant bottom is attached with laser-welding, so no glue was used in the manufacturing of the place